The dirty little secret about travel writing is that something has to go wrong. And God forbid if it is do with your virtual eyes then you would never forgive yourself. Being a Travel blogger I believe prevention is better than cure so I carry not just one camera but 2-3 cameras 🙂
Recently I got a chance to use Asus Zenfone 2 Laser during my most awaited year-end trip to the world's most beautiful islands - El Nido and Boracay. I am a purist so I am very skeptical about mobile phone cameras. For me, the most important asset is my DSLR camera but sometimes it is not feasible to carry it everywhere. At such times my mobile phone camera comes handy. I am a Google Nexus and Apple loyalist so loving Asus Zenfone 2 Laser didn’t come easy.
Now let me stop talking about myself and share my Asus Zenfone experience with you:
Here are the five reasons for my new found love:
- LIGHT SPEED PHOTOGRAPHY: What I loved the most about this phone is its flagship feature - rear camera having laser auto-focus technology for the fastest possible clarity. Apparently, Zenfone 2 Laser’s laser beam measures distances at lightning speed as fast as 0.03 seconds, especially in dim light conditions. The pictures taken were sharp and crisp. Not just that. The selfies taken with the phone were incredibly sharp and beautiful thanks to the beautification feature 😛
- IDEAL FOR SHOOTING IN ANY CONDITION: Pictures speak louder than words. It is extremely important that my camera compliments my photography style weather it is taking a candid shot or a wide angle panoramic shot or a low light shot or a night shot or a slomo shot or a blink-n-miss kind of timely shot or an amazing golden hour shot or recording a time lapse video simply taking a selfie. The Asus Zenfone 2 Laser delivers superb high-definition (HD) 1280 x 720-pixel resolution. It offers 5 MP front camera and 13 MP rear camera with laser- assisted auto-focus that allows you to lock the focus on an object in as low as 0.3 seconds. The pictures were so good that this time my DSLR might have felt a bit ignored.
- SUPER EFFICIENT MULTI-TASKING PHONE: When it comes to using mobile phones I am an Appoholic. However, unlike others I love to use those apps too. I have varied interests in travel, photography, creative writing, sports, current affairs, music, and food among others so when I am not traveling I love to explore those apps. Using so many apps at a same time either puts incredible stress on your phone’s CPU or dries out the battery fast. However, Asus Zenfone 2 Laser handles this situation efficiently because it runs on 64-bit Quad Core Processor Snapdragon 410. In layman's term, it's pretty fast. It does not lag, and it is very responsive. Since I am always traveling and uses data a lot therefore features like Dual-SIM and 4G LTE comes very handy.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Before using Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5 I thought because of it’s 5.5” size it might look bulky and might not go with my frail body structure. But in spite of having a large display touchscreen it is ergonomically designed and fits beautifully. It’s smooth curvature provides natural grip to hold it. I am very careless when it comes to handling my phone and usually you can spot lot of scratches on my phone. Thankfully Asus Zenfone 2 Laser comes with Anti-Scratch Corning Gorilla Glass 4, which has better scratch resistance than any protection film for smartphones in the market. In addition, the red premium colour goes well with my spunky personality.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: This has been my biggest grouse with smartphones. Bigger the screen faster the battery drainage. However, Asus Zenfone 2 Laser surprised me with its 3000mAh battery, which lasts for an entire day in spite of me clicking pictures and using apps continuously. Another advantage is the fast charging of the phone as compared to other phones available in the market.
Lastly, all I can say is that I am very happy with Asus Zenphone 2 Laser. The size is perfect. The camera is amazing. You can do so much more with this phone. I am still exploring more amazing features of this phone and I am sure I will have a lot to say later. If you are looking to buy a new phone I recommend to check it out.
HAVE A LOOK AT SOME MORE PICTURES