Whether you’re looking for media coverage for your destination, tourist attraction, tours, lodging facilities, or any other travel service, Travel See Write provides a well-established outlet to reach out to the loyal and engaged audience.
Custom promotional packages can be tailor-made based on your reach desired and budget available. If you’re looking for reach beyond TravelSeeWrite.com, Archana Singh has partnered with several media outlets and blogger associations to get you the numbers you’re looking for.
From articles, blog posts, social media mentions, photographs to videos, Travel See Write will develop content which not only gets you noticed but will be of interest to the readers and followers.
Content creation and distribution is not the only way we can collaborate. We can collaborate in multiple ways anywhere in the world:
Long-term representation of your product and brand by a professional who understands how businesses are run, thanks to her 15+ years of Brand Management Experience
Promotion of your destination to prospective new visitors, through the use of highly engaging storytelling, social media, photography, and video.
Professional content creation for your marketing campaigns, and advertising on the Travel See Write website and social media channels.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT AND WORKSHOPS
Travel See Write provides consultation and management of all social media channels for all kinds of travel and marketing brands. If growth, engagement, and influence are your priority, TSW can help.
Looking to have your product professionally reviewed? Travel See Write offers honest and unbiased reviews.
Archana Singh is an experienced public speaker and is available to talk about travel, brand management, marketing, social media, and blogging at your next conference, expo or webinar.
To know more or if you have any other ideas, please drop in a mail at email@example.com
Features, Appearances & Awards:
TOP BLOGGER HONORS
- Top 100 Indian Travel Blogs and Websites on the Web
- Directory of Best Indian Blogs
- Indian Top Blogs
- The best Travel blogs from India
- Thrillophilia India’s Best Travel Bloggers: World Series 2016
- India’s Top Solo Travelers
- 20 Indian Female Travelers to Follow on Instagram
- Top Indian Travel Bloggers
- Power Digital Users of India by Tech Divine Creative Resources
- Indian travel bloggers who inspire your wanderlust by Rayna Tours
- Travel Blogs of Indians you must read by Hello Travel
- 13 Travel Experts share the best travel apps by Katriya Hotel
- 13 most badass female travelers from India
- The Ultimate List of the Top Travel Bloggers in India
- Top Travel Bloggers share their favorite travel destinations
- Experiential Travel: 40+ Travel Experts Weigh in on the Biggest Travel Trend
- Top Travel bloggers’ favorite US summer hot spots
- 20 Indian Female Travelers to Follow on Instagram
- The most inspiring Instagrammers and traveller
PUBLIC SPEAKING, RECOGNITION, AND AWARDS
- Speaker at the Himalayan Travel Mart, Nepal
- Speaker at the TBEX Ireland
- The Orange Flower Award winner in two categories – Travel Writing and Photoblogging.
- Won the Singapore Invites Contest with Singapore Tourism Board for ‘Pulau Ubin: Rediscovering Sixties Singapore’ story
- Won a national travel writing contest for Malana story from holidify
- Official Tourism contributor for Mekong Tourism Board
- Beyond Angkor Wat story on Cambodia published by the Indian Economist on their 11 channels
- DB Post: 60 seconds of insane courage
- AirVistara: The Himalayan Shangrila – Sikkim
- Travel 3 Sixty (Air Asia): Third Pole of India
- Jetwings: Seoul – Old School to New Cool
- Jetwings: A Picnic in the Park
- Railway Bandhu: Quiet flows the Indus
- Complete Wellbeing: Sojourn Sapa, Vietnam
- The Indian Economist: How ‘Complicated’ Taiwan broke my prejudices
- The Indian Economist: How to plan your first solo trip
- The Indian Economist: Beyond Angkor Wat
- Rappler: Firefly watching in the Philippines
- Wedding Affair: Relive your childhood at Legoland
- Femina: The Uncommon Commons
- Times of India: Joint family vs Nuclear family – TOI
- The Week: Caught in the web
- Nat Geo: Photo of the day
- India.com: 4 reasons Gokarna should most definitely be on your itinerary!
- Upcoming stories: Air Asia, Jet Airways, and Rail Bandhu among others
- Janata Television: Interviewed by a national Television Channel in Nepal
- G Adventures: the #FacesOfTravel for US Travel and Tourism Week
- Amateurtraveler.com: TBEX Huntsville, Alabama 2017 – this Week in Travel
- Check-in Story Podcast: You should stop exploring only when you are dead
- Digital Nomad Mastery: How Indians can Travel around the World with Archana Singh
- Inspiro India: Traveller of the Week: Archana Singh
- The Travel list: A friendship memory from Australia
- Dryandra Tourism Org: Notes from my Australian Adventure
- 101 Vacations: Title tattle with Archana Singh
- F5 Escapes: F5 Escapes talks to Archana
- Insight Guides: 10 tips for your first-time visit to India
- Insight Guides: Visiting the Tajmahal
- Mike Shubic’s Road Trip: Philippines Experience
- Byoinsta: Explorer of the Week
Connect with me
Facebook:@Travel See Write
Google+: @Archana Singh
If you are interested in partnering with me or would like to invite me on a Media trip, contact me using the form below or drop in a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com